Report problems with download to [email protected]
Have Some Personality Please! Is a mod for The Sims 4, created byPolarBearSims
This mod will bring more personality to your sims!
- Most of the romance is restricted till higher romance levels.
- Sims might learn traits and careers from Deep Conversation
- More alien interactions
- Cats & Dogs with Personality!
- More Autonomy
- No Idle Chat
- Restrictions on romance to help with cheating sims
- More autonomy for toddlers
- Interactions based on Traits, Moods, Conversations & Relationships
- Toddlers acting more like their traits
- Restrictions on woohoo and try for baby
HOW TO INSTALL THE SIMS 4 MODS?
1. First, you need to enable support for mods in The Sims 4. To do this, start the game, go to the "game options", and then to the "other" section. Here, you have to check two boxes: "Enable Custom Content and Mods" and "Script Mods Allowed."
2. Then, you need to extract the downloaded mod and move it to My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods. Extracted files will be in the format .package or .ts4script. You can move them dirtectly or to a subfolder, both will work.
Add as many or as few traits to your mod folder as desired. Keep all package files and script files paired together in order for the social interactions to work properly. Since this is a script mod, these traits can only be placed one folder deep.
3. That's it. The mods should work the next time you play the game.
- Last update: Tuesday, November 16, 2021
- Genre: Simulation
- File size: 405.4 KB