Report problems with download to [email protected]
The Alternative Mod Launcher (AML) is a tool for XCOM 2 and XCOM Chimera Squad, created by X2CommunityCore
The Alternative Mod Launcher (AML) is a replacement for the default game launcher from�XCOM 2�and�XCOM Chimera Squad.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding AML, you are welcome to join our�Discord channel�on the "XCOM 2 Modding" server.
Links: Discord channel�on the "XCOM 2 Modding" server
- Replaces the official game launcher
- Steam workshop support (mod details, tags, changelog, dependendies, unsubscribe etc.)
- Mod categories and profiles
- Configuration editor, change all of a mod's configs from right in the launcher
- Configuration saving, save your changes to disk and directly into your settings file for backup
- Extensive search/filter option to find specific mods
- Editable mod descriptions
- Basic compatibility checks (duplicate ids, class and screenlistener conflicts)
- Cleans old ModOverride entries from XComEngine.ini
- Can delete unnecessary files to reduce memory footprint
- Profile loader will attempt to create groups if the profile contains groups
- and more...
- XCOM 2 (WotC) or XCOM Chimera Squad.
- Steam has to be installed and running.
- Microsoft�.NET Framework 4.7.2�or later.
- 64-bit Windows.
Installation / Setup
- Last update: Tuesday, June 1, 2021
- Genre: Strategy
- File size: 2.7 MB