Report problems with download to [email protected]
Vivid Weathers Special Edition is a mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition, created by Mangaclub and Kesta
Vivid Weathers is the latest and biggest Weather and Visual Overhaul for Skyrim SE.
It overhauls all the Skyrim Weathers and Imagespaces, and add a whole bunch of new
ones (500+) along with custom effects (Snowstorms, blizzards, thick fog, distant fogs, distant rain, particle snowflakes...) ...and much more!
It includes all the features from Real Skyrim Snowflakes, Vivid Clouds & Fogs, and offer a comprehensive compilation of multiple weathers style found in other weathers mods such as Climates Of Tamriel, Expanded Snow System or Supreme Storms.
It is especially tweaked to look stunning without a ENB in use - so weaker rigs can also benefit from the wonderful weathers.
- Over 500+ Weathers - Clear, Cloudy, Blizzards, Snowstorms, Rainy, Rainstorms, Foggy and Thunderstorms... everything you need!
- Complete replacement and enhancement of every imagespaces, so a ENB is not needed to have a immersive weather experience
- Adjustable Interior and Night Brightness via ingame menu
- Adjustable Saturation and Bloom via ingame menu
- Support for: Dragonborn, Dawnguard, Falskaar, Wyrmstooth, Summerset Isle (Conversion OG -> SSE in progress)
- Over 150 new cloud textures
- 16 new deep thunder sounds for bad weathers
- Immersive sunrise and sunsets by selective cloud coloring
- Extended ground-fogs that adds volumetric fogs on foggy weathers
- Real Skyrim Snowflakes that add in-game particles snow for a completely new snowfall and blizzard experience
- New stars and galaxy textures
- Distant mountain fogs and rain effects
- Moving fog particles seen during heavy fogs
- Immersive sunsets/sunrise textures
- Several replacements and fixes for smoke and fog textures (Vivid Clouds and Fogs)
- Enhanced ENB-Friendly Ambient, Tints, Fogs, and Clouds colors
To install use Nexus Mod Manager.
- Last update: Thursday, October 3, 2019
- Genre: RPG
- File size: 120.4 MB