Report problems with download to [email protected]
Wyrmstooth�is a mod for�The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim�created by�Jonx0r. It adds a new adventure, where The East Empire Company commissions the Dragonborn to slay a dragon that is interrupting trade routes throughout Skyrim. But is the dragon stirring up trouble with a particular reason and is there something more sinister behind it
It�s an immersive new quest that takes you across Skyrim to the large island of Wyrmstooth. Battle across new landscapes and through new dungeons in this unofficial expansion. The quest begins for players at level 10 and above after you have been summoned by the Greybeards. Theodyn Bienne, an imperial courier, will track you down starting from the Bannered Mare in Whiterun and will deliver to you an important message. The task seems simple enough; slay a dragon that's stirring up trouble. But things don't go that easily.
- A challenging new quest with an exciting dragon battle.
- Fight your way through one of the biggest dungeons in Tamriel with a group of followers.
- Mind-control a Draugr to solve a unique dungeon puzzle!
- 30+ new npc's.
- 17 new quests; 2 main quests and 15 side quests.
- A large new handcrafted landmass with its own unique map and map markers!
- Over 200 lines of new recorded voice acting.
- Make a new player home out of an abandoned imperial fort.
- Placeable bear traps sold by Ja'Shavi-Dar.
- Playable bard instruments found across the island.
- Unlocks some cut content such as the shout Fiik Lo Sah (Phantom Form).
- Learn new spells such as Conjure Draugr and many more.
- New harvestable ingredients.
- Custom music tracks.
How to install:
Extract the archive to ��Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\data� and activate the mod in menu. Alternatively use�Nexus Mod Manager
- Last update: Thursday, July 1, 2021
- Genre: RPG
- File size: 238.3 MB